AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   America vs. China WAS - Attention Walmart shoppers (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=365518)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times January 5th 11 05:42 PM

America vs. China WAS - Attention Walmart shoppers

On Jan 5, 9:13*am, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
> wrote:
> Conscience wrote:
> > You can now see how your money's being spent:

> >http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57606167416690...

> > Think
> > about this the next time you enter one of their ubiquitous cesspools.

> * *I don't care how good the made on board movies are, I wouldn't want
> to be on a US aircraft carrier with the 7th fleet when the Chinese
> decide it's time to annex Taiwan. *Whatever time frame we think of as to
> when the Chinese can accomplish something, just half it. *And they are
> going to be really ****ed off when Goldman Sachs tells them sorry we
> don't have the money, it all went to last year's bonuses.
> * *You buying or selling anything today? * Keeping an eye on the US
> dollar?

If you don't listen to "Flung Dung Fu" you may have to fight the
Chinese alone.

China and America will inevitably clash over resources. Ride a bike
today, preferably made in Taiwan.