AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   does anyone know what happened to visone corvette? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=419020)

[email protected] May 25th 15 05:03 AM

On Wednesday, February 3, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> there is no answer at the MA showroom
> thanks

I got ripped off there in 1992---and it STILL bothers me today. I was trading in my boat for a vette and the salesman actually called the place where I bought the boat and identified himself as a police officer and said that I was in jail because they thought I had a stolen boat. The boat dealer sent them a fax with the title and they sold me the vette. The vette turned out to be a total piece of junk with a wiped cam and 100 thousand more miles than they claimed. I spent almost 8 grand getting that thing running again and it still never ran right. I hope the ******* stayed in jail for a long time for filing false taxes. They were really sleazy people.