AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Any of the old guard still around (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=375746)

[email protected] March 18th 13 10:07 PM

Any of the old guard still around

Hello Alfisti

Sorry, I kind of dropped off the usenet radar for the last couple of years. Too much stuff on at work and so on.

Still got 3 Alfas, and one Maserati :)

Anyway, glad to see there's some traffic in here soon, but it's quiet as it was. Still all good things....

Wondering if anyone has any of the photos left from the old Cuore-Sportivo site? I've lost all the photos of Rachel's Sprint and my 116. Would be lovely if anyone has copies? Email will work, or the old as well.

Hope all are well.

Catman
Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright
116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 147 TS, Maserati 4200 CC
#
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

Stef[_2_] March 19th 13 10:07 AM

Any of the old guard still around

In alt.autos.alfa-romeo,
> wrote:
> Hello Alfisti
>
> Sorry, I kind of dropped off the usenet radar for the last couple of years. Too much stuff on at work and so on.
>
> Still got 3 Alfas, and one Maserati :)
>
> Anyway, glad to see there's some traffic in here soon, but it's quiet as it was. Still all good things....
>
> Wondering if anyone has any of the photos left from the old Cuore-Sportivo site? I've lost all the photos of Rachel's Sprint and my 116. Would be lovely if anyone has copies? Email will work, or the old
as well.

> Hope all are well.

Welcome back!

Wouldn't realy call myself 'old guard', just have been here for 10+ years
now I guess, mostly lurking. :-)
The number of alfa's has gone up from 1 to 2 in that time.

It's indeed quiet in here, I think a lot of alfisti have moved to web
forums (like myself).

Can't help you with the photos.

Keep up the traffic!

--
Stef (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by mail)

You will attract cultured and artistic people to your home.

Chris Matthews March 25th 13 11:16 AM

On Monday, 18 March 2013 22:07:33 UTC, wrote:
> Hello Alfisti
>

> Sorry, I kind of dropped off the usenet radar for the last couple of years. Too much stuff on at work and so on.
>

> Still got 3 Alfas, and one Maserati :)
>

> Anyway, glad to see there's some traffic in here soon, but it's quiet as it was. Still all good things....
>

> Wondering if anyone has any of the photos left from the old Cuore-Sportivo site? I've lost all the photos of Rachel's Sprint and my 116. Would be lovely if anyone has copies? Email will work, or the old as well.
>

> Hope all are well.

> Catman
>
> Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright
>
> 116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 147 TS, Maserati 4200 CC
>
> #
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

My, the Way back machine will be of interest. For some reason I didn't get any notifications of replies. I may need to find a newsreader again :)

Chris Matthews March 25th 13 11:24 AM

Any of the old guard still around

On Monday, 18 March 2013 22:07:33 UTC, wrote:
> Hello Alfisti
>

> Sorry, I kind of dropped off the usenet radar for the last couple of years. Too much stuff on at work and so on.
>

> Still got 3 Alfas, and one Maserati :)
>

> Anyway, glad to see there's some traffic in here soon, but it's quiet as it was. Still all good things....
>

> Wondering if anyone has any of the photos left from the old Cuore-Sportivo site? I've lost all the photos of Rachel's Sprint and my 116. Would be lovely if anyone has copies? Email will work, or the old as well.
>

> Hope all are well.

> Catman
>
> Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright
>
> 116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 147 TS, Maserati 4200 CC
>
> #
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

Sadly, only two of the V6 are there, but lots of Rachel's which is nice :)
Stef, Arjan good to see you're still well :)

Bert Kanters[_3_] May 7th 13 08:06 PM

Any of the old guard still around

I'm just having a look first time this year and there are 32 new posts, half
of them spam.
I have besides my 1982 2 other Suds now, 1975 L and 1976 TI, the TI will be
restored this year. I visit alfaowner often and sometimes post there.
Nice to see you again!

www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

savamac[_2_] May 28th 13 03:59 PM

On Monday, March 18, 2013 10:07:33 PM UTC, wrote:
> Hello Alfisti
>

> Sorry, I kind of dropped off the usenet radar for the last couple of years. Too much stuff on at work and so on.
>

> Still got 3 Alfas, and one Maserati :)
>

> Anyway, glad to see there's some traffic in here soon, but it's quiet as it was. Still all good things....
>

> Wondering if anyone has any of the photos left from the old Cuore-Sportivo site? I've lost all the photos of Rachel's Sprint and my 116. Would be lovely if anyone has copies? Email will work, or the old as well.
>

> Hope all are well.

> Catman
>
> Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright
>
> 116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 147 TS, Maserati 4200 CC
>
> #
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

Good to see you're still with us. I still exist, as does my trusty 1998 156 2.0 T Spark - coming up for 15 years old now !! No funds to replace it, so I just keep replacing bits as they fail - bizarrely (spelling?) it's still on the original exhaust (15 years and 95k miles).

Dave S....