AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   More money for a 'Total-Loss' claim? 8287 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=133886)

Art[_1_] March 30th 07 09:22 PM

More money for a 'Total-Loss' claim? 8287

If you don' think you are getting a fair deal, search locally for the
identical car that you just totaled and tell the insurance company that you
need the same bucks that it will cost to buy it or you are filing a
complaint with your state insurance regulator. Always worked for me though
I haven't had a total lost in 15 years or more.