AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GTLegends... GOLD (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=45137)

PlowBoy October 6th 05 02:26 PM

GTLegends... GOLD

Is it not a download like rFactor?

Where does one get a copy? or Where do you order it, Im in the USA

Andi Cole October 6th 05 04:20 PM

No it's a 'real' game ;-)

Try www.amazon.com

Only place that seems not to have it is the UK.

Andi.

PlowBoy October 6th 05 04:50 PM

Andi,

I saw the smiley, for give me for asking, but you dont like rfactor? or
just dont like they way they sell it?

I wasn't trolling, I really want GTL, damn...
Andi Cole enlightened us with:

V \fnugen\ October 6th 05 04:52 PM

Andi Cole wrote:
> No it's a 'real' game ;-)
>
> Try www.amazon.com
>
> Only place that seems not to have it is the UK.
>
> Andi.
>
> "PlowBoy" > wrote in message
>
>>Is it not a download like rFactor?
>>
>>Where does one get a copy? or Where do you order it, Im in the USA

Canada doesn't have it yet either.

PlowBoy October 6th 05 04:55 PM

crap, amazon.com (usa?) couldnt find it...
is the one I could buy from "sendit.com' going to be german only or??

what the hell is up with Atari, damn it <VBG>

Šeon October 6th 05 06:16 PM

Andi Cole wrote:

> Only place that seems not to have it is the UK.

Neither does South Africa, but then, what's new

[email protected] October 6th 05 08:37 PM

I doubt it will be on retail shelves here in the US for a month or much
longer (think GTR release...)

It can be ordered now from:
http://english.megastore.se/template...itemid=1216837

They are in Sweden, but do ship to the US.

Andi Cole October 6th 05 09:49 PM

The smiley was for the fact that you get no material with rFactor so you pay
money for nothing!. See the thread on 'Selling rFactor' a bit below here and
it makes you think about whether you bought anything.

I guess it's like Steam, that stops people easily selling on used copies of
Half Life 2.

I'm not sure I like it but I can see the need, anything that stops game
thefts and keeps proices down is good by me.

Andi.

Bruce October 7th 05 04:47 AM

Anyone know if/when it's available in Australia?

Bruce

PlowBoy October 7th 05 02:49 PM

YOU MEAN MY THREAD? <VBG>

BTW I got an answer from the support guys (or gals). I can transfer the
ownership, as long as I have (snipped the info, you know piracy and all)...

I assume you got a confirmation email when or if you paid/unlocked the game
during the install too?

Yes I know, tongue in cheek, about did i buy (or sell) nothing. <G>