AutoBanter

-   Auto Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   1962 Dodges (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=251329)

Zinc[_2_] March 30th 08 10:37 AM

1962 Dodges

4 Attachment(s)
I tried. But I can't make Exner's work better nor worse. It's just plain
ugly.

--
Z~

ThomasS2[_2_] March 30th 08 03:20 PM

1962 Dodges

Photo #2 actually works for me!

TS :o)

MagisterMax March 30th 08 10:09 PM

1962 Dodges

Very funny. Good work too, Z.

Max

Paddy's Pig[_3_] March 30th 08 11:20 PM

1962 Dodges - "1962 Dodgemorph.gif" (1/3)

"Zinc" > wrote in message

> On 30-Mar-2008, "ThomasS2" > wrote:
>
>> Photo #2 actually works for me!

> Yeah, it's almost right.
> > --

> Z~
>
> http://public.fotki.com/Zincs/>

Hah! I'm proud to say I know someone who can do that. Yer a friggin'
geenyus Z~.
--
Pat Durkin

Zinc[_2_] March 31st 08 01:54 AM

On 30-Mar-2008, "Paddy's Pig" > wrote:

> Hah! I'm proud to say I know someone who can do that. Yer a friggin'
> geenyus Z~.

Heh. I'm starting to warm up to that mod. Think I can get Chip to build it
for me?

--
Z~

http://public.fotki.com/Zincs/

http://www.usenet.com

Paddy's Pig[_3_] March 31st 08 01:56 AM

"Zinc" > wrote in message

> On 30-Mar-2008, "Paddy's Pig" > wrote:
>
>> Hah! I'm proud to say I know someone who can do that. Yer a friggin'
>> geenyus Z~.

> Heh. I'm starting to warm up to that mod. Think I can get Chip to build it
> for me?

For a price that schmuck'll do anything. ...well maybe not everything.
--
Pat Durkin