AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   43 GMC CCKW (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7627)

P. Farber September 7th 04 07:37 AM

43 GMC CCKW

Anyone knwo of a friend, neighbor, farmers field etc that has parts for
a 1943 GMC CCKW-353? Looking for a cargo bed and fuel tank... mist parts.

Thanks

P. Farber

Hans Sundkvist September 9th 04 10:24 AM

Sure!

A friend of mina have some parts i think. Just come by whenever you are
in the Ostersund area, and we'll have a look.

Hans Sundkvist
Ostersund
Sweden.