AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Dodge Intrepid 2.7L engine problems Replace with 3.2 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=5196)

Dan C January 14th 05 09:20 PM

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:59:13 -0700, Larry Crites wrote:

> Two cry baby buddies. Top post! Top post! Linux sucks, too. Mr. Beasley was
> more helpful on my 99 Intrepid than some other morons around here who just
> complain about others or make stoopid comments.

You and maxpower are related? Both of you are ignorant morons.

Linux Registered User #327951

lawangel January 15th 05 02:02 PM

I'm sorry, I thought this was a forum for discussing cars, not each others
short comings. Grow up boys & lets talk stay on topic.

~A~

lawangel January 15th 05 02:02 PM

maxpower January 15th 05 02:42 PM

Dont take things so serious, as I said, some questions just dont have an
answer
lkaboutautos.com...

maxpower January 15th 05 02:42 PM

Dont take things so serious, as I said, some questions just dont have an
answer
lkaboutautos.com...

lawangel January 15th 05 03:12 PM

lawangel January 15th 05 03:12 PM

Dan C January 15th 05 05:35 PM

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:12:29 -0500, lawangel wrote:

> I'm sorry, I thought this was a forum for discussing cars, not each others
> short comings. Grow up boys & lets talk stay on topic.

Yeah. And quit posting the same thing twice, while you're at it.

Linux Registered User #327951

Dan C January 15th 05 05:35 PM

toyota1 January 16th 05 02:54 AM

Convert it to a 3.2, and you'll have a reliable car again...