AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ARCA car setups? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=351198)

MooNooMan March 26th 10 05:06 AM

ARCA car setups?

Why can't I change car setups between qual and race? Once I make car
changes for qualify I can't change them back for the race. Only a few
things I can change but if I change grill tape and tire compound they
become permanent changes for the race too. Is that some ARCA rule or what?

jwilson54[_2_] March 26th 10 07:35 PM

ARCA car setups?

MooNooMan wrote:
> Why can't I change car setups between qual and race? Once I make car
> changes for qualify I can't change them back for the race. Only a few
> things I can change but if I change grill tape and tire compound they
> become permanent changes for the race too. Is that some ARCA rule or what?

Yes,the server you are on is set to impound(parc femme)you can change
your setting in your player file so offline you won't have that problem
and most servers don't use it either.

MooMooMan March 27th 10 09:45 AM

ARCA car setups?

On 26/03/2010 12:35 PM, jwilson54 wrote:

> Yes,the server you are on is set to impound(parc femme)you can change
> your setting in your player file so offline you won't have that problem
> and most servers don't use it either.

OK, thanks. I was wondering what parc femme meant too. What do I need to
change exactly?

jwilson54[_2_] March 29th 10 03:02 PM

ARCA car setups?

MooMooMan wrote:
> On 26/03/2010 12:35 PM, jwilson54 wrote:
>
>> Yes,the server you are on is set to impound(parc femme)you can change
>> your setting in your player file so offline you won't have that problem
>> and most servers don't use it either.

> OK, thanks. I was wondering what parc femme meant too. What do I need to
> change exactly?

In your PLR file,find Quick Parc Ferme= and Multi parc ferme= and change
both to 0

KooKooMan March 30th 10 12:23 AM

ARCA car setups?

On 29/03/2010 7:02 AM, jwilson54 wrote:

> In your PLR file,find Quick Parc Ferme= and Multi parc ferme= and change
> both to 0

Done, thanks.