AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Honda Spoiler (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=28648)

TGallo March 31st 05 04:18 AM

Honda Spoiler

I've been looking for a Honda Civic Spoiler model 95, the few I have
seen so as attached below are far more expensive than I can afford.
Anyone know a good place where I can start looking for more affordable
ones.
Thanks,
Gallo

http://www.carsvalley.com/Spoilers.html
"Honda Civic HB 92-95 Custom Roof Spoiler w/Light"

"With a 15.5'' 35 led light. This application replaces the factory roof
spoiler. Fits 1992 - 1993 - 1994 - 1995 Honda Civic HB ( Hatch Back )."

and the other is New Universal Mid Wing Custom Style Spoiler
SUNI14 http://www.spoilersmart.com/showdeta..._Q_id_E_SUNI76