AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   PICS - 2008 Ron Fellows Edition Corvette Z06 and 2008 Indy Pace Car Edition Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=83967)

08Vette February 3rd 07 02:01 AM

PICS - 2008 Ron Fellows Edition Corvette Z06 and 2008 Indy Pace Car Edition Corvette

New High Resolution pictures have been released by General Motors of:

The 2008 Ron Fellows Edition Chevrolet Corvette Z06
and
The 2008 Indy Pace Car Edition Convertible Corvette

You can view them in the gallery at the following links

http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0

http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0

Also quite a few other Corvette pics old and new at
http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0
http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s... rder=&start=0

Fred C. Dobbs February 3rd 07 03:32 PM

PICS - 2008 Ron Fellows Edition Corvette Z06 and 2008 Indy Pace Car Edition Corvette

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:01:49 -0500, "08Vette" >
wrote:

>New High Resolution pictures have been released by General Motors of:
>
>The 2008 Ron Fellows Edition Chevrolet Corvette Z06
>and
>The 2008 Indy Pace Car Edition Convertible Corvette
>
>You can view them in the gallery at the following links
>
>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0
>
>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0
>
>Also quite a few other Corvette pics old and new at
>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0
>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s... rder=&start=0

You have to Join to see the pics.

Fred C. Dobbs February 3rd 07 04:01 PM

wrote:

>New High Resolution pictures have been released by General Motors of:
>
>The 2008 Ron Fellows Edition Chevrolet Corvette Z06
>and
>The 2008 Indy Pace Car Edition Convertible Corvette
>
>You can view them in the gallery at the following links
>
>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0
>
>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0
>
>Also quite a few other Corvette pics old and new at
>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0
>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s... rder=&start=0

Try Here for The ZO6
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2007-...-corvette-z06/

Empty3 February 3rd 07 04:23 PM

"Fred C. Dobbs" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:01:49 -0500, "08Vette" >
> wrote:
>
>>New High Resolution pictures have been released by General Motors of:
>>
>>The 2008 Ron Fellows Edition Chevrolet Corvette Z06
>>and
>>The 2008 Indy Pace Car Edition Convertible Corvette
>>
>>You can view them in the gallery at the following links
>>
>>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0
>>
>>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0
>>
>>Also quite a few other Corvette pics old and new at
>>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s...order=&start=0
>>http://www.jlaforums.com/album.php?s... rder=&start=0
>>

> Try Here for The ZO6
> http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2007-...-corvette-z06/

Thanks for the link Ron. The Chevy Camaro sure looks sweet!

Empty3

Dad[_1_] February 3rd 07 04:37 PM

PICS - 2008 Ron Fellows Edition Corvette Z06 and 2008 Indy Pace Car Edition Corvette

"Empty3" > wrote in message

Snip
>> Try Here for The ZO6
>> http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2007-...-corvette-z06/

> Thanks for the link Ron. The Chevy Camaro sure looks sweet!
>
> Empty3

Way to many good forums out there to have to go to the barn yard (jla) to get
any information about the Corvette. I always like this one, YMMV.......
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/...ad.php?t=92361
Of course in order for jla to get any posts in his slacker site he has to attach
this news group.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51