AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Valet broke my brakes (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=442149)

Tom Del Rosso[_5_] April 22nd 19 04:37 AM

Valet broke my brakes

Tonight when I gave my 97 Mercury to the parking valet the brakes were
normal. When I got it back the pedal had to go to the floor to stop.
There are 2 systems right? Would it do that if one line broke?

Steve W.[_6_] April 22nd 19 10:57 AM

Valet broke my brakes

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
> Tonight when I gave my 97 Mercury to the parking valet the brakes were
> normal. When I got it back the pedal had to go to the floor to stop.
> There are 2 systems right? Would it do that if one line broke?

That would be what it would do if a line failed. Line probably rusted
off. Very common. Check the brake fluid level.

--
Steve W.