AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Is anyone watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction on the Speedchannel? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=372768)

Dickr January 19th 12 11:07 PM

Is anyone watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction on the Speedchannel?

Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.
Dick

[email protected][_2_] January 21st 12 02:01 PM

On Jan 19, 5:07*pm, Dickr > wrote:

> Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.
> Dick

I try not to watch it because if I start there's always one more
upcoming car I want to see and suddenly half my day is gone.

Patrick

Dickr January 21st 12 07:34 PM

On 1/19/2012 5:07 PM, Dickr wrote:
> Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.
> Dick

Up here in Minnesota, there's snow on the ground, temps around 12°F, and
I don't need
to go outside. I'll be watching Barrett-Jackson all day and waiting to
see what the
beautiful Tucker will sell for. I'm guessing it will sell in the 1
million range.

Dick

[email protected][_2_] January 22nd 12 05:41 PM

On Jan 21, 1:34*pm, Dickr > wrote:
> On 1/19/2012 5:07 PM, Dickr wrote:> Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.

> Up here in Minnesota, there's snow on the ground, temps around 12°F, and
> I don't need
> to go outside. I'll be watching Barrett-Jackson all day and waiting to
> see what the
> beautiful Tucker will sell for. I'm guessing it will sell in the 1
> million range.

I grew up in Michigan. Yep, I remember those -- layer on top of layer
of clothes -- kinds of days.

Patrick

Dillon Pyron[_2_] January 23rd 12 03:59 PM

Is anyone watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction on the Speed channel?

Thus spake Dickr > :

>Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.
>Dick

I was told by a collector that B-J has over inflated the prices of
many of the cars. Another bubble waiting to happen.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

So Kim Jung Ill shows up at the barbecue. "Wait,"
says Qadaffi, "you don't have any peircings." "If you
starve your people enough they'll be too weak to rebbel."
"You have the same number of holes in your head as when
you were born," says bin Laden. "My compound had radar
and antiacraft misslles." "Your neck," shouted Hussein,
"it's the same length." "I didn't **** on W's father."
"Then what happened?" the three asked. "Damned counterfiet
Lipitor and insulin!"

[email protected][_2_] January 23rd 12 05:36 PM

On Jan 23, 9:59*am, Dillon Pyron > wrote:
> Thus spake Dickr > :

> >Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.
> >Dick

> I was told by a collector that B-J has over inflated the prices of
> many of the cars. *Another bubble waiting to happen.

I believe it. And can't believe it hasn't burst yet. I'd hate to be
the one who owns a few of these 6-figure cars when the prices
tumble.

Patrick