AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   TITAN's HERE (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=5454)

[email protected] December 26th 03 07:55 PM

TITAN's HERE

You guys with collapsable Ford F-150's can now get a real truck!

Thanks,Ripper
We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street
Gangs!

Exit December 26th 03 08:42 PM

wrote:
> You guys with collapsable Ford F-150's can now get a real truck!
>
> Thanks,Ripper
> We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street
> Gangs!

Is there actually an IQ test when you sign up for WebTV or is it just an
amazing coincidence? :D

--
Julian
---------

Exit December 26th 03 08:42 PM

George December 26th 03 09:11 PM

Even though they would all score the same if there were an IQ test, I think
its more of the "birds of a feather" thing.
..

George December 26th 03 09:11 PM

Lon Stowell December 26th 03 09:28 PM

Roughly 12/26/03 12:42, Exit's monkeys randomly typed:

> wrote:
>> You guys with collapsable Ford F-150's can now get a real truck!
>>
>> Thanks,Ripper
>> We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street
>> Gangs!

> Is there actually an IQ test when you sign up for WebTV or is it just an
> amazing coincidence? :D

You may find this hard to believe, but I actually know someone
with a WebTV address that is articulate, intelligent, and able
to carry on conversations. With the complete disclaimer that
this is *ONE* person, and so far the only one I've observed that
could find their heinie with both hands. The rest of WebTV is
for folks who can't pass the IQ test for AOL subscriptions.

And true story, I once attended a system admin class [unix]
with two of the admins for WebTV. Their progress said a lot
about WebTV. Dunno how they ever spelled their names correctly
to even get into the class in the first place.

--
Fan of the dumbest team in America.

Lon Stowell December 26th 03 09:28 PM

Lon Stowell December 26th 03 09:30 PM

Actually what happens is that you get one of those AOL
CD's in the mail. On that CD is a label with your name
and address on it. As you sign up for AOL, you use that
name and address to get your AOL subscription. If you spell
your name wrong three times in a row, the AOL computers
set you up with a WebTV account.

Roughly 12/26/03 13:11, George's monkeys randomly typed:

--
Fan of the dumbest team in America.

Lon Stowell December 26th 03 09:30 PM

--
Fan of the dumbest team in America.

[email protected] December 27th 03 01:09 AM

You guys just can't take good news,or not bright enough to recognize it!