AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Why do foreskins smell even after washing?? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=383035)

Dr. Jude Alexander May 14th 13 04:52 AM

On Jul 26 2012, 9:20 pm, Trent T > wrote:
> Looking through the last few posts three different people said the uncircumcised partners they were with had bad foreskin odor even after washing in the shower. I had that experience too and I'm wondering why, and maybe somebody uncut here can explain it? Here are some theories I discussed with friends ---
>
> --- They were never taught to wash their foreskins and they dont know how
> --- It hurts to wash foreskins because they are too tight or sensitive
> --- They are so used to foreskin stink they don't notice it themselves
> --- Even a little bit of smegma smells so bad that if you miss it you stink
> --- Smegma gets caught in folds and wrinkles and you can't get it out
> --- Often they can't pull the foreskin back so it always stinks in there.
>
> Does anybody have any ideas or answers?

Being a Doctor i can answer this question for you. I am uncut and my
wife complained of the smell of smegma after i bathe. I developed a
formula and i believe it can help men with this problem. Foreskins are
notorious for being bacteria traps. The bacteria blends with sweat and
produces smegma. I found that a solution of 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/4
cup lime juice, 1 TBS olive oil with the addition of 1/4 cup cider
vinegar will eliminate the smegma smell.

Sue Naami May 19th 13 01:59 AM

On May 14, 3:52*am, "Dr. Jude Alexander" > wrote:
> On Jul 26 2012, 9:20 pm, Trent T > wrote:
>
> > Looking through the last few posts three different people said the uncircumcised partners they were with had bad foreskin odor even after washing in the shower. *I had that experience too and I'm wondering why, and maybe somebody uncut here can explain it? *Here are some theories I discussed with friends ---

> > --- They were never taught to wash their foreskins and they dont know how
> > --- It hurts to wash foreskins because they are too tight or sensitive
> > --- They are so used to foreskin stink they don't notice it themselves
> > --- Even a little bit of smegma smells so bad that if you miss it you stink
> > --- Smegma gets caught in folds and wrinkles and you can't get it out
> > --- Often they can't pull the foreskin back so it always stinks in there.

> > Does anybody have any ideas or answers?

> Being a Doctor i can answer this question for you. I am uncut and my
> wife complained of the smell of smegma after i bathe. I developed a
> formula and i believe it can help men with this problem. Foreskins are
> notorious for being bacteria traps. The bacteria blends with sweat and
> produces smegma. I found that a solution of 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/4
> cup lime juice, 1 TBS olive oil with the addition of 1/4 cup cider
> vinegar will eliminate the smegma smell.

May i borrow your formula?