AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lancia Stratos Mod for GPL is available (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=353537)

Mr T May 10th 10 04:59 AM

Lancia Stratos Mod for GPL is available

http://www.bsimracing.com/?p=10191

Long live Grand Prix Legends!

APLer May 11th 10 12:04 AM

Lancia Stratos Mod for GPL is available

Mr T > wrote in
:

> http://www.bsimracing.com/?p=10191
>
> Long live Grand Prix Legends!

<rant> Only available for those who are members. Damn I hate this
behavior. Am I to subscribe to every fly by night web forum
(and there *are* more than a few) to get such things? </rant>

Is this mod available directly anywhere without such?

Mr T May 12th 10 05:55 AM

On May 11, 9:04*am, APLer > wrote:
> Mr T > wrote :
>
> >http://www.bsimracing.com/?p=10191

> > Long live Grand Prix Legends!

> <rant> Only available for those who are members. Damn I hate this
> behavior. Am I to subscribe to every fly by night web forum
> (and there *are* more than a few) to get such things? </rant>
>
> Is this mod available directly anywhere without such?

Yes
http://download.bcsims.com/gpl/mods/...Mod_091209.zip

APLer May 14th 10 05:28 PM

Lancia Stratos Mod for GPL is available

Mr T > wrote in
:

> On May 11, 9:04*am, APLer > wrote:
>> Mr T > wrote
>> innews:dd03546a-cb8f-49e9-adde-b7450929

> :

http://www.bsimracing.com/?p=10191

>> > Long live Grand Prix Legends!

>> <rant> Only available for those who are members. Damn I hate this
>> behavior. Am I to subscribe to every fly by night web forum
>> (and there *are* more than a few) to get such things? </rant>
>>
>> Is this mod available directly anywhere without such?

> Yes
> http://download.bcsims.com/gpl/mods/...Mod_091209.zip

Thanks. Got it. Now I just have to R&R GPL et al - probably due to a mod
install failing a while back.