AutoBanter

-   Old Timers Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Trying again Max - File 15 of 15 - Volkswagen Type 166 Schwimmwagen 1942 f3q.JPG (1/1) (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=241971)

Mike G[_2_] March 1st 08 06:27 AM

Trying again Max - File 15 of 15 - Volkswagen Type 166 Schwimmwagen 1942 f3q.JPG (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

MagisterMax March 1st 08 08:29 PM

Trying again Max - File 15 of 15 - Volkswagen Type 166 Schwimmwagen 1942 f3q.JPG (1/1)

Thanks Mike, Yes a few more did come in. Strange. There seems to be
something about André's posts that my provider doesn't like or its newsfeed
doesn't pick up or whatever. I really appreciate your willingness to repost
these for me.

Max

Mike G. March 2nd 08 09:17 AM

Trying again Max - File 15 of 15 - Volkswagen Type 166 Schwimmwagen 1942 f3q.JPG (1/1)

Not a problem Max, glad to.
Mike

--
Do not value the things you have in your life,
but value who you have in your life!

Mike G. March 2nd 08 03:28 PM

Trying again Max - File 15 of 15 - Volkswagen Type 166 Schwimmwagen 1942 f3q.JPG (1/1)

Max,
Did you get them all?

MagisterMax March 3rd 08 07:33 AM

Trying again Max - File 15 of 15 - Volkswagen Type 166 Schwimmwagen 1942 f3q.JPG (1/1)

In your reposts "Trying again...." I got all except #5 and #13, so 13 out of
the 15. It seems that something on André's posts gets snagged somewhere.
For the last little while about half come through right away and then maybe
another quarter come along within 24 hours but that's it. And now the same
thing seems to be happening when you reposted them, Mike. But when you or
others post series of pictures, I get them all. Bizarre.

Max

m...

Mike G. March 3rd 08 05:09 PM

"MagisterMax" > wrote in message news:dRNyj.55578$FO1.35125@edtnps82...
> In your reposts "Trying again...." I got all except #5 and #13, so 13 out of
> the 15. It seems that something on André's posts gets snagged somewhere.
> For the last little while about half come through right away and then maybe
> another quarter come along within 24 hours but that's it. And now the same
> thing seems to be happening when you reposted them, Mike. But when you or
> others post series of pictures, I get them all. Bizarre.
>
> Max

Hmmmm, well I've already dumped his downloads, so don't remember which ones #5 and #13 were. And I don't keep all of his, just the
ones that I like.
Next time I get his for ya I'll run jstrip on them first and see if that will help.
I run that on all I save so that may be why mine come through.......

Mike