AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=177271)

Fred[_8_] July 24th 07 12:04 AM

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited

Hi, I have the above mentioned vehicle It has no lifts or mods of any
type and has the 15 inch stock rims on it.Will 30 X 9.50 X 15 tires
fit on this jeep with no lift or mods?Thanks in advance

DougW July 24th 07 12:17 PM

Fred wrote:
> Hi, I have the above mentioned vehicle It has no lifts or mods of any
> type and has the 15 inch stock rims on it.Will 30 X 9.50 X 15 tires
> fit on this jeep with no lift or mods?Thanks in advance

It's going to be close for a few reasons.
Depends how old the springs are, simply because they sag over time.

Now if you have the "up country" suspension package then
you have about 1" more lift than standard.

Some info here.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205722

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0 http://revbeergoggles.com
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks