AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   BMW Service in Greater Seattle area? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=436993)

Ed Presson December 25th 16 04:29 AM

BMW Service in Greater Seattle area?

Does anyone have experience with a BMW service mechanic that they would
recommend in the North Seattle/Shoreline/Lynnwood/Edmonds area?

Scott Dorsey December 25th 16 11:31 PM

In article >, Ed Presson > wrote:
>Does anyone have experience with a BMW service mechanic that they would
>recommend in the North Seattle/Shoreline/Lynnwood/Edmonds area?

I'm not anywhere near that area, but I would first of all ask the bmwcca
and I'd also check the newsletter for the Seattle bmwcca chapter to see who
is advertising there and who is making a real attempt at sponsoring local
chapter activities. The community is small enough that people know who
is good locally and who isn't.
--scott

Ed Presson December 27th 16 11:35 PM

BMW Service in Greater Seattle area?

Thanks, Scott. I'll give this approach a try.

Ed

Scott Dorsey January 10th 17 03:22 PM

In article >, Ed Presson > wrote:
>Thanks, Scott. I'll give this approach a try.

So... how did it go?
--scott

Ed Presson January 15th 17 04:21 AM

wrote:
>Thanks, Scott. I'll give this approach a try.

So... how did it go?
--scott

Everything got interrupted by a health issue.
Ed