AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Question about enhanced parameters (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=143558)

Dennis[_2_] April 12th 07 10:37 PM

Question about enhanced parameters

I had a scan tool connected to my 2001 Wrangler. There are two parameters
listed that I'm wondering if
someone can help me with. "Calpot Adjustment" and "Calpot Multiplier". I
have a factory service manual and I can't find any information about these.
I also did a Google search and came up with nothing. Does anyone have any
information about these parameters as far as what they are and do? Also
where is this kind of information available? Scan tools are worthless if you
can't find out what the information means.

Many Thanks,
Dennis