AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   WTB Front License Holder (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21154)

Skunkfeet November 9th 04 09:23 AM

WTB Front License Holder

Looking for an OEM front plate holder for my 90 LX.
Thanks

SVTKate November 9th 04 11:19 AM

try he
http://www.stangparts.com/home.cfm?s...=parting/index

--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Skunkfeet November 9th 04 09:35 PM

Thanks Kate, they didn't list any but I sent them an email. Anyone else?

KellyJ November 9th 04 10:37 PM

Think I have 1.....will get back to you. Hafta find it in the mess of the
garage restoring the 66.
Kelly.....Who has calmed down........a little

SVTKate November 10th 04 03:40 AM

Also:
ping Musttanguy here in the group he's great to do business with
and try maybe
mustangparts.com