AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Blinker not working (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=375111)

Andy December 9th 12 06:35 PM

Blinker not working

My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers.

They don't blink on either right or left turns.

I am looking for ideas on what to check.

Thanks,
Andy

Fred[_14_] December 10th 12 11:49 PM

Blinker not working

Andy wrote:
> My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers.
>
> They don't blink on either right or left turns.
>
> I am looking for ideas on what to check.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy

Maybe the blinker itself or a fuse. Do the lights come on steady with
the blinkers on? If so then I think it might be the blinker itself which
I believe is in with the fuses on my Saturn.

Oppie[_7_] December 11th 12 03:03 PM

Blinker not working

Not sure where the blinker module is on the Aura. On my lw300, it is in the
left side kick panel (by driver's foot). Possibly the module failed, is
loose or the fuse feeding it opened due to a fault.

Andy December 12th 12 04:59 AM

Blinker not working

On Monday, December 10, 2012 5:49:08 PM UTC-6, Fred wrote:
> Andy wrote:
>
> > My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers.

> > They don't blink on either right or left turns.

> > I am looking for ideas on what to check.

> > Thanks,

> > Andy

> Maybe the blinker itself or a fuse. Do the lights come on steady with
>
> the blinkers on? If so then I think it might be the blinker itself which
>
> I believe is in with the fuses on my Saturn.

Thanks to both of you. I will check the fuse and the blinker.

Andy