AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Car Reving By Itself (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=52561)

mattuk December 30th 05 06:37 AM

Car Reving By Itself

When i start my car it just sits their reving. Its as if you were
pushing the accelerator on and off all the time. Any ideas?

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Car-Reving-ftopict150955.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=725255

Steve68s December 30th 05 05:17 PM

Car Reving By Itself

"mattuk" > wrote in message
news:725255_fe7e236e5b5428eb023ec45c13d55327@autof orumz.com...
> When i start my car it just sits their reving. Its as if you were
> pushing the accelerator on and off all the time. Any ideas?
>
> --
> Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request
> Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Car-Reving-ftopict150955.html
> http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=725255

Try hooking it up to a vag-com interface & pull the error codes of the ECU &
see what problems its showing, thats if its got a OBD2 socket, what model is
it? year? enging size type?

Steve.