AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   472 Feet, 5 Inches of Burnout (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=374030)

[email protected][_2_] July 12th 12 12:08 AM

472 Feet, 5 Inches of Burnout

That's burnout length the new GT500 is capable of, and according to
the article this makes the latest snake the new record holder.

http://www.stangtv.com/news/burnout-...12-camaro-zl1/

Patrick

[email protected][_2_] July 12th 12 12:44 AM

472 Feet, 5 Inches of Burnout

On Jul 11, 6:08*pm, "
> wrote:
> That's burnout length the new GT500 is capable of, and according to
> the article this makes the latest snake the new record holder.
>
> http://www.stangtv.com/news/burnout-...-gt500-vs-12-c...
>
> Patrick

Here's the original/better link.

http://www.insideline.com/features/b...lby-gt500.html

Patrick

john July 12th 12 01:30 AM

472 Feet, 5 Inches of Burnout

" > wrote in message
On Jul 11, 6:08 pm, "
> wrote:
>> That's burnout length the new GT500 is capable of, and according to
>> the article this makes the latest snake the new record holder.
>>
>> http://www.stangtv.com/news/burnout-...-gt500-vs-12-c...
>>
>> Patrick

>Here's the original/better link.
>
>http://www.insideline.com/features/b...lby-gt500.html
>
>Patrick

just put hard tires on a normal mustang, so they dont hook up, and you can
get far on smoking them. The 93 I had would smoke tire into 3rd gear
because the tires were too hard (10 years old ex cop car at that time) once
I put some performance summer tires on, it was a different story (also had
a Keene Bell 8 #) Should not have sold that car, nutz! But I would
gladly take a gt500 2011-2013 anytime

[email protected][_2_] July 14th 12 01:57 AM

472 Feet, 5 Inches of Burnout

On Jul 11, 7:30*pm, "john" > wrote:
> " > wrote in message

> On Jul 11, 6:08 pm, "
>
> > wrote:
> >> That's burnout length the new GT500 is capable of, and according to
> >> the article this makes the latest snake the new record holder.

> >>http://www.stangtv.com/news/burnout-...-gt500-vs-12-c....

> >> Patrick

> >Here's the original/better link.

> >http://www.insideline.com/features/b...12-chevrolet-c...

> >Patrick

> just put hard tires on a normal mustang, so they dont hook up, and you can
> get far on smoking them. *The 93 I had would smoke tire into 3rd gear
> because the tires were too hard (10 years old ex cop car at that time) once
> I *put some performance summer tires on, it was a different story (also had
> a Keene Bell 8 #) * *Should not have sold that car, nutz! *But I would
> gladly take a gt500 2011-2013 anytime

But think what the GT500 could do with a set of hard tires?

Patrick