AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   FS: 1967 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA GTV RACECAR (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=2764)

geh458 January 19th 05 01:21 AM

FS: 1967 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA GTV RACECAR

I am contemplating selling the GTV I bought just over a year ago and
possibly replacing it with one I can drive during the week, not just at the
track. The car was built by John Dettinger. I bought the car from Jim Speer
in Phoenix. You might now these names if you have been to any VARA races in
Southern California in the past few years. I have VARA logbooks back to
1997. A 19', 2 axle open trailer is included.

I've only had the car on the track once, but I'm going to try to participate
in the AROSC event at Willow Springs on February 2005. So if you're
interested, this would be a chance to see it.

I'm going to ask $23,500US for the car & trailer. They are available
separately, but the car must be sold first. I'm not interested in trades at
this time, but I will entertain reasonable offers. If you have any
questions, I'll try to answer them. Reply to this thread, or email me at:
with your contact information. I have a few pictures that
I can send if anyone is interested.

Thanks for your consideration.