AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Today's visit to the Ford showroom (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=373914)

Dickr June 25th 12 07:42 PM

Today's visit to the Ford showroom

I brought my Flex in to the local Ford dealer for routine maintenance,
and while
waiting, I checked out some of the cars in the showroom. There was a
Boss 302
Mustang that made me salivate, but the price tag of 58K made it one of those
"in your dreams" cars. Now, where the heck did I put my lottery tickets?

Dick in MN

[email protected][_2_] June 26th 12 01:04 AM

On Jun 25, 1:42*pm, Dickr > wrote:
> I brought my Flex in to the local Ford dealer for routine maintenance,
> and while
> waiting, I checked out some of the cars in the showroom. There was a
> Boss 302
> Mustang that made me salivate, but the price tag of 58K made it one of those
> "in your dreams" cars. Now, where the heck did I put my lottery tickets?
>
> Dick in MN

Dick,

They start at $42K. Look around for a slightly used one and you may
be able to drive a Boss 302 for 30 something.

Patrick

WindsorFox[_5_] June 27th 12 05:58 PM

On 6/25/2012 13:42, Dickr wrote:
> I brought my Flex in to the local Ford dealer for routine maintenance,
> and while
> waiting, I checked out some of the cars in the showroom. There was a
> Boss 302
> Mustang that made me salivate, but the price tag of 58K made it one of
> those
> "in your dreams" cars. Now, where the heck did I put my lottery tickets?
>
> Dick in MN

Have they ever volunteered any feedback on your add-ons or custom
programming?