AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   MP3 Player for Honda Civic 2001?? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=10917)

Aditya Tiwari September 22nd 04 06:56 PM

MP3 Player for Honda Civic 2001??

Hi
I want to get a MP3 player for my 2001 Honda Civic Hatchback in the UK and
not lose my existing tape player. Halfords say that they can't add another
headunit to my tape unit, instead I would hv to go for a Sony MP3 CD changer
+ Adaptor for 300£.
I would like a reliable, clean-sounding and looking system. Any ideas? Hv
you done something similar for your own Civic.

Adios
Aditya

[email protected] September 22nd 04 10:06 PM

Aditya Tiwari > wrote:
> I want to get a MP3 player for my 2001 Honda Civic Hatchback in the UK and
> not lose my existing tape player. Halfords say that they can't add another
> headunit to my tape unit, instead I would hv to go for a Sony MP3 CD changer
> + Adaptor for 300#.
> I would like a reliable, clean-sounding and looking system. Any ideas? Hv
> you done something similar for your own Civic.

The PIE adapters show a connection with and without the Cassette player.
http://www.logjamelectronics.com/piehon98aux.html

--
---