AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   turbo knowledge (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13320)

snoopy420 October 15th 04 12:09 AM

turbo knowledge

I'm rebuilding a 1957 bug on a 1979 chassis. Looking for reliable stroker
turbo motor advice. I want the piston size to stay 90mm or smaller, so
what are the options in the motor size and horsepower gain? Where can I
get info- web sites, books, etc.? I've already been on SCAT and CB
Performance.com. Also, what products or companies are the best to get the
job done?

P.J.Berg October 15th 04 01:27 AM

snoopy420 wrote:
> I'm rebuilding a 1957 bug on a 1979 chassis. Looking for reliable
> stroker turbo motor advice. I want the piston size to stay 90mm or
> smaller, so what are the options in the motor size and horsepower
> gain? Where can I get info- web sites, books, etc.? I've already been
> on SCAT and CB Performance.com. Also, what products or companies are
> the best to get the job done?

www.shoptalkforums.com And enter the "Forced induction" forum.

J.