AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Trying to Get Satisfaction (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=52755)

[email protected] January 1st 06 04:44 AM

Trying to Get Satisfaction

The local Audi dealership has not, in my opinion, made a good faith
effort to resolve a problem with the fuel gauge in my 2003 A4 that has
persisted for more than three months. Is there someone higher up in
the Audi chain of command who I should approach with the problem and
if so, what would be the most effective method of contacting them
(e.g. telephone, e-mail, letter)? Thanks for any advice.
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

JMay January 1st 06 03:25 PM