AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Dodge Intrepid 2.7L engine problems Replace with 3.2 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=5196)

Larry Crites December 30th 04 05:24 PM

This sounds like the rantings of an adolescent. "My dad can beat up your
dad!" Every auto manufacturer has some "bad" cars on the street. For every
post from someone who has trouble with one Mopar and claims all Mopars are
bad, there's a hundred satisfied Mopar owners that you don't see posts from.
So you didn't have "trouble" with any of your chebbies, doesn't mean other
people don't have lots of trouble with them. Considering, General
Maintenance set a record for recalls this year. In fact, these guys have the
highest recall rate than all other manufacturers, combined. Not to mention
the cheating of their customers, like putting chebby engines in the
Oldsmopiles and charging the higher price. Nah, I'll stay with my Mopars
little kid.

Larry
Unlock the Universe

"bigdan4712" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...

<<<snipped the B.S.>>>

charles irby December 31st 04 09:12 AM

my dad bought a brand new CHEVROLET and it went 11 miles before it broke
down mark of excellence my ---

charles irby December 31st 04 09:12 AM

maxpower December 31st 04 12:53 PM

Not a mitsubishi engine

maxpower December 31st 04 12:53 PM

Not a mitsubishi engine

Larry Crites December 31st 04 05:14 PM

What's a 75 Charger? He hasn't answered that!

Larry Crites December 31st 04 05:14 PM

msc210 January 10th 05 06:47 PM

I have done a 2.7 to a 3.2 engine swap. For a week or so it ran great then
it went in to the safe mode. where the check engine light flashes and
slows you down to a stop. I then unhooked the battery for about 15 min.
Hooked it back up and ran good for about a week then it did it again.
Someone told me the ecm was over loading and would have to install the 3.2
ecm. I bought the one the 3.2 engine was with. Put it on and nothing. So
I bought the bcm (body control module) put it on and nothing. Any help?