AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Google Earth - My miata from orbit (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=48366)

pws November 14th 05 05:19 PM

Google Earth - My miata from orbit

I looked up my address on Google Earth and there was a satellite image
of my blue miata parked out front. The pictures look to be about a year
old or so in my area.

If you park outside, you might be able to see your vehicles. I could
also clearly see the trampoline in a neighbors back yard, kinda frightening.

Pat

MiataRed November 14th 05 05:30 PM

Google Earth - My miata from orbit

I've done the same too - wow... talk about cool technology... this tops it
for me, well at least for this week....

DS

Rick Morris November 14th 05 07:48 PM

Google Earth - My miata from orbit

Me three! I found my car parked at work. Very cool. Some of the images
are pretty sweet. I like going to Portland, OR and seeing how many cars in
a parking lot have sunroofs. Too cool!

pws November 14th 05 08:12 PM

Google Earth - My miata from orbit (somewhat off-topic)

Rick Morris wrote:
> Me three! I found my car parked at work. Very cool. Some of the images
> are pretty sweet. I like going to Portland, OR and seeing how many cars in
> a parking lot have sunroofs. Too cool!

Check out the swimming pool next to Saddam's former main palace. It
looks more like a rectangular lake.

Pat