AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Tyre problems ... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7)

Frank Lenaerts April 26th 04 08:59 AM

Tyre problems ...

"Frank Lenaerts" > wrote in message
> When I bought my 156 SP3, the car had Contintental SportContacts R16.

Road
> handling was superb. Now a couple of months ago, when my car went to the
> garage for maintanance, they changed my front tyres (withouth asking) with
> Contintental PremiumContacts R16 V. The rear wheels still had the
> SportContacts. The car still drove very good, no complaints so far.

Problem solved ... the tyre shop did a bad wheel alignment :-/

Cheers,

F.

Richard April 26th 04 06:08 PM

Cool - glad you are a happy Alfisti again.

Alfistagj April 26th 04 06:16 PM

"Frank Lenaerts" > schreef in bericht
> Problem solved ... the tyre shop did a bad wheel alignment :-/
>
> Cheers,
>
> F.

How is that for a tyre shop!!
Was it one of those discounters or a "real" one??
Drive carefully now!
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)