AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Find oil life before the Oil Life Monitor reminder pops up (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=451332)

Yong Huang June 14th 21 09:11 PM

Find oil life before the Oil Life Monitor reminder pops up

Is it possible to find out how much oil life is left before the Oil Life Monitor reminder pops up? Or when or at what mileage the OLM was last reset? I can't find the receipt from the shop where I had the oil changed last time. I know only they reset OLM. Instead of waiting for the reminder to pop up, I'd like to know how much time or mileage remains, since I'm planning for a long-distance trip. Thank you!
(2018 Toyota Sienna if the model matters)

Update: I just went and had oil changed during lunch. But I'm still curious about what I was asking above. Thanks again.

Hank Rogers[_4_] June 14th 21 09:44 PM

Yong Huang wrote:
> Is it possible to find out how much oil life is left before the Oil Life Monitor reminder pops up? Or when or at what mileage the OLM was last reset? I can't find the receipt from the shop where I had the oil changed last time. I know only they reset OLM. Instead of waiting for the reminder to pop up, I'd like to know how much time or mileage remains, since I'm planning for a long-distance trip. Thank you!
> (2018 Toyota Sienna if the model matters)
>
> Update: I just went and had oil changed during lunch. But I'm still curious about what I was asking above. Thanks again.

Thank god! You narrowly averted disaster.