AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Looking for Corvette Apparel-Tees, caps, pics, etc... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=176142)

ronstees July 21st 07 06:03 PM

Looking for Corvette Apparel-Tees, caps, pics, etc...

We have over 3000 Corvette, GM, Ford, Mopar classic car, NASCAR/NHRA,
Biker tee shirts and ball caps, as well as collectibles, check out our
web site at www.ronclaussentees.com or go to our blog at
www.ronclaussentees.blogspot.com to see some our inventory. If you
are in Reno NV or the CA Valley, we will be at the Reno Livestock
Arena, 9, 10 & 11 Aug 07 for the Hot August Nites car swap, spaces G
13, 14, 15 & 16, then move to Turlock, CA on the 19th of Aug for their
August Car Swap, at the fairground, our spaces are on the pavement,
against the fence FX 9 and 10, then we return again in Oct, the 21st
for Turlock Fall Car Swap Meet, same spaces. thks rons tees
(ronclaussentees.com)

'Key July 22nd 07 03:04 AM

Looking for Corvette Apparel-Tees, caps, pics, etc...

"ronstees" > wrote in message
---snip---