AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Brake calipers anyone? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=73294)

Ben & Claire[_1_] August 27th 06 09:47 PM

Brake calipers anyone?

After suffering a slight overheat on my nearside front caliper, the RAC guy
who came out managed to twist the piston in the bore and it is now seized
beyond use / repair.

Has anyone got a nearside caliper solid disc etc for a 1981 camper?

This truck is also my daily driver and I really dont fancy having to get on
the puchbike for work on Tuesday.

I can collect anywhere within 30 - 40 miles of Cheltenham and will of course
pay cash.

many thanks

Ben

Ben & Claire[_1_] August 28th 06 11:31 AM

Brake calipers anyone?

Looking around on t'internet I see that late bay campers have the same
twinpot caliper as my t25
Can anyone tell me if this is true?

Ben

. uk...