AutoBanter

-   General (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   VIN Lookup, again (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=25755)

[email protected] March 2nd 05 12:31 AM

VIN Lookup, again

Hi,
If someone has a Carfax account, could you lookup 1GTCS14X8TK520251?
I've looked at a few trucks and this one seems the most promising.
Thanks.

[email protected] March 3rd 05 12:24 AM

That truck was reported stolen in Canada on 7/14/04

mike

Cheryl and Rob March 3rd 05 01:54 AM

DOH!!!!!

ps.com...

[email protected] March 3rd 05 12:51 PM

That's not what Autocheck shows.....

Isaiah Beard March 4th 05 09:02 PM

wrote:
> That's not what Autocheck shows.....

Oh good, then you can pay for a carfax account and find out for yourself. :)

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

no one March 4th 05 09:31 PM

Isaiah Beard wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> That's not what Autocheck shows.....

> Oh good, then you can pay for a carfax account and find out for
> yourself. :)

you can Believe what ever you want!!!

You can also TRY to Believe My CREDIT REPORT !!