AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sims with the Nordschleife (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=60927)

Tony Jester March 30th 06 08:54 PM

Sims with the Nordschleife

What other sims besides GPL have the Nordschleife? Thanks.

PlowBoy March 30th 06 08:56 PM

Sims with the Nordschleife

GTL has it now, as an addon.

Tony Jester enlightened us with:

David G Fisher March 30th 06 08:58 PM

Sims with the Nordschleife

"Tony Jester" > wrote in message
m...
> What other sims besides GPL have the Nordschleife? Thanks.

rFactor and GTL.

--
David G Fisher

Doug Hook March 30th 06 11:08 PM

Sims with the Nordschleife

Where is the GTL version available from?

. ..

Tony Rickard March 30th 06 11:20 PM

Sims with the Nordschleife

Doug Hook wrote:
> Where is the GTL version available from?

Links to lots of GTL tracks he

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=241728

Direct link he

http://files.filefront.com/Nordschle.../fileinfo.html

Cheers
Tony

Dave March 31st 06 02:17 AM

Sims with the Nordschleife

In article > , "Tony Jester" > wrote:
>What other sims besides GPL have the Nordschleife? Thanks.

At the risk of introducing the anti-console "it's not a sim" debate,
the following console game/sims have it:

PGR2 (XBOX)
Forza (XBOX)
Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
Enthusia (PS2)

I play Forza and GT4 extensively. I think GT4's version is
of considerably higher fidelity.

And, IMHO, GT4 is worth the price of a PS2 alone.

Slash March 31st 06 08:19 AM

Sims with the Nordschleife

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:17:43 GMT, (Dave) scribbled:

>In article > , "Tony Jester" > wrote:
>>What other sims besides GPL have the Nordschleife? Thanks.

>At the risk of introducing the anti-console "it's not a sim" debate,
>the following console game/sims have it:
>
>PGR2 (XBOX)
>Forza (XBOX)
>Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
>Enthusia (PS2)
>
>I play Forza and GT4 extensively. I think GT4's version is
>of considerably higher fidelity.
>
>And, IMHO, GT4 is worth the price of a PS2 alone.

Project Gotham Racing 3 (PGR3) for the Xbox 360 also has it, and it's
a hoot to drive. Looks quite good in HD as well.

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"
-The Onion

redTed March 31st 06 08:28 AM

Sims with the Nordschleife

"Dave" > wrote in message
> In article > , "Tony Jester"
> > wrote:
>>What other sims besides GPL have the Nordschleife? Thanks.

> At the risk of introducing the anti-console "it's not a sim" debate,
> the following console game/sims have it:
>
> PGR2 (XBOX)
> Forza (XBOX)
> Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
> Enthusia (PS2)
>
> I play Forza and GT4 extensively. I think GT4's version is
> of considerably higher fidelity.
>
> And, IMHO, GT4 is worth the price of a PS2 alone.

GT4 was the poorest of the series by far. Very depressing as I was a huge
fan of the other 3.
Boost buttons ???? LOL
PGR 2 absolutely creamed all over GT4.

KeithB March 31st 06 10:30 AM

Sims with the Nordschleife

Tony Jester wrote:
> What other sims besides GPL have the Nordschleife? Thanks.

GTR also has it.

KeithB March 31st 06 10:31 AM

Sims with the Nordschleife

Tony Jester wrote:
> What other sims besides GPL have the Nordschleife? Thanks.

GTR has it as an add-on.