AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NFS Shift 2 $18 shipped at EA Store (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=369067)

GaryR April 28th 11 02:40 AM

NFS Shift 2 $18 shipped at EA Store

When I go there it says $39.99.... is there a special code or
something?

Andrew MacPherson[_2_] April 28th 11 06:54 AM

(GaryR) wrote:

> When I go there it says $39.99.... is there a special code or
> something?

I think it might have been part of the Easter sale, but I'm not sure. That was the
case this side of the pond, anyway.

Andrew McP

GaryR April 29th 11 03:02 AM

NFS Shift 2 $18 shipped at EA Store

Not woth $40 for me to play with, have way too many mediocre racing
games I can mess with now.. RL racing in my 911 at Limerock Park
Saturday, only thing close is iRacing and that is the "old" Limerock
Park, a bit different now...

GR

Fritz[_2_] May 1st 11 02:10 AM

Am 29.04.2011 04:02, schrieb GaryR:
> Not woth $40 for me to play with, have way too many mediocre racing
> games I can mess with now.. RL racing in my 911 at Limerock Park
> Saturday, only thing close is iRacing and that is the "old" Limerock
> Park, a bit different now...

Try the DRM Mod at Sebring

Fritz[_2_] May 1st 11 02:12 AM

NFS Shift 2 $18 shipped at EA Store

Am 29.04.2011 04:02, schrieb GaryR:
> Not woth $40 for me to play with, have way too many mediocre racing
> games I can mess with now.. RL racing in my 911 at Limerock Park
> Saturday, only thing close is iRacing and that is the "old" Limerock
> Park, a bit different now...

Try the DRM Mod at Sebring :-)