AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Lethal's 9-Second 500 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=374103)

[email protected][_2_] July 18th 12 12:47 PM

Lethal's 9-Second 500

More amazing stuff.

http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-le...e-9%E2%80%99s/

Patrick

RichA July 18th 12 01:57 PM

Lethal's 9-Second 500

On Jul 18, 7:47*am, "
> wrote:
> More amazing stuff.
>
> http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-le...kes-2013-gt500...
>
> Patrick

And it isn't even the 1000hp model. Amazing.

twk July 18th 12 02:42 PM

Lethal's 9-Second 500

In article
RichA > wrote:

> On Jul 18, 7:47*am, "
> > wrote:
> > More amazing stuff.
> >
> > http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-le...kes-2013-gt500...
> >
> > Patrick

> And it isn't even the 1000hp model. Amazing.

I'll second that.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.

john July 18th 12 03:24 PM

Lethal's 9-Second 500

"twk" > wrote in message
> In article
> >,
> RichA > wrote:
>
>> On Jul 18, 7:47 am, "
>> > wrote:
>> > More amazing stuff.
>> >
>> > http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-le...kes-2013-gt500...
>> >
>> > Patrick

>> And it isn't even the 1000hp model. Amazing.

> I'll second that.

nice, can really hear the supercharger too

[email protected][_2_] July 18th 12 11:47 PM

Lethal's 9-Second 500

On Jul 18, 9:24*am, "john" > wrote:
> "twk" > wrote in message

> > In article
> > >,

> >> And it isn't even the 1000hp model. *Amazing.

> > I'll second that.

> nice, can really hear the supercharger *too

To me, I'm old, what is amazing is how quiet it is. Years ago, a 9-
second car sounded like a top-fuel dragster. Now it's no louder than
the average fast street car.

Patrick

twk July 19th 12 02:19 PM

Lethal's 9-Second 500

In article
" > wrote:

> On Jul 18, 9:24*am, "john" > wrote:
> > "twk" > wrote in message

> > > In article

> > > I'll second that.

> > nice, can really hear the supercharger *too

> To me, I'm old, what is amazing is how quiet it is. Years ago, a 9-
> second car sounded like a top-fuel dragster. Now it's no louder than
> the average fast street car.
>
> Patrick

You're right. I didn't notice that before. Ridiculous HP and quite quiet.

twk July 19th 12 03:55 PM

Lethal's 9-Second 500

In article >,
twk > wrote:

> In article
> >,
> " > wrote:

> > > nice, can really hear the supercharger *too

> > To me, I'm old, what is amazing is how quiet it is. Years ago, a 9-
> > second car sounded like a top-fuel dragster. Now it's no louder than
> > the average fast street car.
> >
> > Patrick

> You're right. I didn't notice that before. Ridiculous HP and quite quiet.

I forgot to add, these cars come with... Air Conditioning!

Debbie July 19th 12 04:09 PM

Lethal's 9-Second 500

On 7/18/2012 7:47 AM, wrote:
> More amazing stuff.

http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-le...e-9%E2%80%99s/

> Patrick

I can't imagine it. My 2011 is fast enough for me. However, I am not so
young anymore and my reflexes aren't what they used to be.

john July 19th 12 10:37 PM

Lethal's 9-Second 500

"twk" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> twk > wrote:
>
>> In article
>> >,

>> > To me, I'm old, what is amazing is how quiet it is. Years ago, a 9-
>> > second car sounded like a top-fuel dragster. Now it's no louder than
>> > the average fast street car.
>> >
>> > Patrick

>> You're right. I didn't notice that before. Ridiculous HP and quite quiet.

> I forgot to add, these cars come with... Air Conditioning!

I have been looking at mustang 2011 -2012 gt500s and the prices are coming
down - around $43k now. (some milage, in warrenty)

[email protected][_2_] July 20th 12 02:01 AM

Lethal's 9-Second 500

On Jul 19, 4:37*pm, "john" > wrote:
> "twk" > wrote in message

> > In article >,
> > twk > wrote:

> >> In article

> >> You're right. I didn't notice that before. Ridiculous HP and quite quiet.

> > I forgot to add, these cars come with... Air Conditioning!

> I have been looking at mustang 2011 -2012 gt500s and the prices are coming
> down - around $43k now. (some milage, in warrenty)

Yes, it won't belong and you'll be able to buy a "rather tame" [only]
500 HP GT500 for reasonable money.

Patrick