AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74232)

AirRaid September 9th 06 07:44 AM

PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread...=1#post8020842
http://www.peugeot-concours-design.com/

PGR3 was totally a rush job. it was not even an HD game,
the framerate should've been 60 not 30.....

720p and 60fps, that's what I want with PGR4.

Jonah Falcon September 9th 06 07:46 AM

PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

"AirRaid" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread...=1#post8020842
> http://www.peugeot-concours-design.com/

And in other news, Sun rises in East, water is wet, dogs bark...

LS September 9th 06 03:36 PM

PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

actually they don't bark in my neighborhood. :)

Bark...Beebe in the ass. After a while it stops. :)

ink.net...

Jordan September 9th 06 06:22 PM

PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

LS wrote:
> actually they don't bark in my neighborhood. :)
>
> Bark...Beebe in the ass. After a while it stops. :)

You should let the owners take care of it... the trick is to prove to
the owners it's a problem:

You need:

1 Dog whistle.
1 air compressor.
1 roll of duct tape.

Tape the whistle to the air compressor hose, turn on the air compressor
so you get a nice flow of air through the hose.

Get out of town for a couple of days.

Come back - no dog barking problems.

- Jordan

booty bandit September 9th 06 07:38 PM

PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

"Jordan" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> LS wrote:
>> actually they don't bark in my neighborhood. :)
>>
>> Bark...Beebe in the ass. After a while it stops. :)

> You should let the owners take care of it... the trick is to prove to
> the owners it's a problem:
>
> You need:
>
> 1 Dog whistle.
> 1 air compressor.
> 1 roll of duct tape.
>
> Tape the whistle to the air compressor hose, turn on the air compressor
> so you get a nice flow of air through the hose.
>
> Get out of town for a couple of days.
>
> Come back - no dog barking problems.

BRILLIANT!

Jonah Falcon September 10th 06 05:22 PM

PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

I meant "dogs bark" as opposed to meowing or mooing.

.. .

Trev B September 10th 06 06:07 PM

PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

AirRaid wrote:
> http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread...=1#post8020842
> http://www.peugeot-concours-design.com/
>

> PGR3 was totally a rush job. it was not even an HD game,
> the framerate should've been 60 not 30.....
>
> 720p and 60fps, that's what I want with PGR4.

Cockpit view?

Irrat8ed September 10th 06 07:05 PM

PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

I think PGR3 looks pretty good.

oups.com...

AirRaid 1500 September 10th 06 09:11 PM

PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

I thought PGR3 looked (or rather moved) like ****.
30fps is totally unacceptable for racing games, IMHO.

Dave[_3_] September 10th 06 10:45 PM

PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

In article >, Trev B > wrote:
>AirRaid wrote:
>> http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread...=1#post8020842
>> http://www.peugeot-concours-design.com/
>>

>> PGR3 was totally a rush job. it was not even an HD game,
>> the framerate should've been 60 not 30.....
>>
>> 720p and 60fps, that's what I want with PGR4.

>Cockpit view?

PGR3 already has one.