AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Chrysler Dodge Jeep Plymouth Dodge Truck OEM Parts Catalogs (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=362640)

Joe[_131_] October 31st 10 07:09 AM

Chrysler Dodge Jeep Plymouth Dodge Truck OEM Parts Catalogs

I have the following OEM parts catalogs for sale for these Chrysler
models on microfiche. Same information the dealer's parts department
is using. Inquire about other models.

Each microfiche set is $15 shipped in the USA, destinations outside
the USA are shipped for actual cost through USPS.

Drop me a line via e-mail with any interest. Thanks.

CHRYSLER 97 CIRRUS/STRATUS/BREEZE Nov-96
CHRYSLER 97-98 CIRRUS/STRATUS/BREEZE Jun-97
CHRYSLER 97-99 CIRRUS/STRATUS/BREEZE Jul-98
CHRYSLER 93-96 CONCORDE, INTREPID, LHS, VISION Sep-95
CHRYSLER 97 CONCORDE, INTREPID, LHS, VISION Mar-97
CHRYSLER 97 DAKOTA Jul-96
CHRYSLER 97 GRAND CHEROKEE Mar-97
CHRYSLER 97 LH BODY Jun-96
CHRYSLER 84 LIGHT TRUCKS Jan-84
CHRYSLER 97 MINIVAN Nov-96
CHRYSLER 97 MINIVAN Jul-96
CHRYSLER 97-99 MINIVAN Oct-98
CHRYSLER 97 NEON Sep-96
CHRYSLER 97-99 NEON Jun-98
CHRYSLER 94 PASSENGER CAR Feb-94
CHRYSLER 95 PASSENGER CAR Apr-95
CHRYSLER 96 PASSENGER CAR Sep-95
CHRYSLER 97 RAM PICKUP Jul-96
CHRYSLER 97 RAM PICKUP Oct-96
CHRYSLER 97 RAM PICKUP Oct-96
CHRYSLER 97 RAM PICKUP (REGULAR CAB) Jan-97
CHRYSLER 97 RAM VAN Oct-96
CHRYSLER 97 RAM VAN Jul-96
CHRYSLER 97 RAM VAN Jan-97
CHRYSLER 97 SEBRING CONVERTIBLE Nov-96
CHRYSLER 97 SEBRING CONVERTIBLE Jul-96
CHRYSLER 97-99 SEBRING CONVERTIBLE Aug-98
CHRYSLER 97 VIPER Mar-97

clams October 31st 10 09:35 AM

Chrysler Dodge Jeep Plymouth Dodge Truck Spam

"Joe" > wrote in message
>I have the following OEM parts catalogs for sale for these Chrysler
> models on microfiche. Same information the dealer's parts department
> is using. Inquire about other models.

As if anyone spamming newsgroups can be trusted.

Joe[_131_] October 31st 10 02:11 PM

On Oct 31, 5:35*am, "clams" > wrote:
> "Joe" > wrote in message

> >I have the following OEM parts catalogs for sale for these Chrysler
> > models on microfiche. Same information the dealer's parts department
> > is using. Inquire about other models.

> As if anyone spamming newsgroups can be trusted.

That would be true if I were scamming the newsgroups. You might want
to actually do your homework first and realize that I've sold reliably
on these boards for years.

rob October 31st 10 02:51 PM

Chrysler Dodge Jeep Plymouth Dodge Truck Spam

too bad i don't have a fiche reader. i don't know anyone else that does
either.

clams October 31st 10 04:12 PM

"Joe" > wrote in message
On Oct 31, 5:35 am, "clams" > wrote:
> "Joe" > wrote in message

> >I have the following OEM parts catalogs for sale for these Chrysler
> > models on microfiche. Same information the dealer's parts department
> > is using. Inquire about other models.

> As if anyone spamming newsgroups can be trusted.

That would be true if I were scamming the newsgroups. You might want
to actually do your homework first and realize that I've sold reliably
on these boards for years.

A professional spammer, eh?

Even more reason to be highly suspicious.

Joe[_131_] October 31st 10 04:54 PM

On Oct 31, 10:51*am, "rob" > wrote:
> too bad i don't have a fiche reader. *i don't know anyone else that does
> either.
>
> "Joe" > wrote in message

> On Oct 31, 5:35 am, "clams" > wrote:
>
> > "Joe" > wrote in message

> > >I have the following OEM parts catalogs for sale for these Chrysler
> > > models on microfiche. Same information the dealer's parts department
> > > is using. Inquire about other models.

> > As if anyone spamming newsgroups can be trusted.

> That would be true if I were scamming the newsgroups. You might want
> to actually do your homework first and realize that I've sold reliably
> on these boards for years.

Libraries have them for use at no charge, or they can be bought
reasonably on Ebay (that's where I got mine).

Joe[_131_] October 31st 10 04:55 PM

On Oct 31, 12:12*pm, "clams" > wrote:
> "Joe" > wrote in message

> On Oct 31, 5:35 am, "clams" > wrote:
>
> > "Joe" > wrote in message

> > >I have the following OEM parts catalogs for sale for these Chrysler
> > > models on microfiche. Same information the dealer's parts department
> > > is using. Inquire about other models.

> > As if anyone spamming newsgroups can be trusted.

> That would be true if I were scamming the newsgroups. You might want
> to actually do your homework first and realize that I've sold reliably
> on these boards for years.
>
> A professional spammer, eh?
>
> Even more reason to be highly suspicious.

Wrong again. Care to go three for three?