AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   are there rear subframe differences US vs euro in 2003 A6 quattro? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=367709)

AD[_2_] February 17th 11 11:08 PM

are there rear subframe differences US vs euro in 2003 A6 quattro?

Will US modular hitch fit euro A6 rear subframe (circa model year
2003)?
The retarded euro hitches have nonremovable towing ball and wont'
accept a bike rack.
I'm panning to get a 2003 with 6 pot 2.4 breathing unassisted by turbo
(living in the lowlands: around 6000ft elevation)

Also are suspenstion bits differ between quattro and mundane A6?
I know they are different for 325i and 325xi which was the final nail
into
the coffin of my decision against the beemer: local salvagers do not
have ANY 3??xi to cannibalize should problems
arise. It definitely pays to ask before you buy.

tnx