AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   why a chevy cavalier 1997 would be lossing power or speed while beingdriven please someone what could (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=391860)

[email protected] September 10th 13 02:51 AM

why a chevy cavalier 1997 would be lossing power or speed while beingdriven please someone what could

i have a chevy cavalier 1997 and while is been driven looses power can anyone give me an answer of what can be causing that kind of trouble please call 516 508 1981

Bill Vanek September 10th 13 03:27 AM

why a chevy cavalier 1997 would be lossing power or speed while being driven please someone what could

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 18:51:23 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

>i have a chevy cavalier 1997 and while is been driven looses power can anyone give me an answer of what can be causing that kind of trouble please call 516 508 1981

I already got this straightened out for him. No need for anyone else
to call.

T0m $herman September 10th 13 04:05 AM

On 9/9/2013 8:51 PM, wrote:
> i have a chevy cavalier 1997 and while is been driven looses power can anyone give me an answer of what can be causing that kind of trouble please call 516 508 1981

It is a Chevy Cavalier - 'nuff said.

--
T0m $herm@n

Anthony Cruz September 10th 13 04:41 AM