AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   1952 Euro zitter at Vintage werks (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=290577)

[email protected][_1_] August 20th 08 12:03 AM

1952 Euro zitter at Vintage werks

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121UwklKz

what can i say its great being me. the owner is going to have the
brought back to 100% SHOW ROOM condition , and I can only think of the
fun it will be to find the parts to make it happen.

[email protected][_1_] August 20th 08 12:06 AM

On Aug 19, 4:03�pm, " > wrote:
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121UwklKz
>
> what can i say its great being me. �the owner is going to have the
> brought back to 100% SHOW ROOM condition , and I can only think of the
> fun it will be to find the parts to make it happen.

sorry it should read zwitter, the hands are a little beat up from all
the work

Neil August 20th 08 01:47 AM

1952 Euro zitter at Vintage werks

So, you've hired someone who can actually do body work?

[email protected] August 20th 08 02:57 AM

On Aug 19, 8:47*pm, Neil > wrote:
> So, you've hired someone who can actually do body work?

I thought every one had a 52 ero zwitter sitting waiting to get it.
I got one sitting here as well in better shape, so why do you think
your special? Just another for you to **** up. You coming sunday to
explain the **** under the filler on Joan's?

Remco[_1_] August 20th 08 03:07 AM

On Aug 19, 7:03*pm, " > wrote:
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121UwklKz
>
> what can i say its great being me. *the owner is going to have the
> brought back to 100% SHOW ROOM condition , and I can only think of the
> fun it will be to find the parts to make it happen.

//Back// to show room condition?
After he sees what kind of hack your are, he'll just want it //
back//.

Joey Tribiani August 20th 08 04:00 AM

1952 Euro zitter at Vintage werks

> wrote in message
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121UwklKz
>
> what can i say its great being me. the owner is going to have the
> brought back to 100% SHOW ROOM condition , and I can only think of the
> fun it will be to find the parts to make it happen.

don't you mean you can only think of the fun it will be to part it out and
sell the parts without the owner's consent?

Joey Tribiani August 20th 08 04:05 AM

"Remco" > wrote in message
On Aug 19, 7:03 pm, " > wrote:
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121UwklKz
>
> what can i say its great being me. the owner is going to have the
> brought back to 100% SHOW ROOM condition , and I can only think of the
> fun it will be to find the parts to make it happen.

>//Back// to show room condition?
>After he sees what kind of hack your are, he'll just want it //
>back//.

Hey Cow, did the vw's come from the factory with the pretty pink fanfold
siding insulation Mario likes to put down under the carpet? LOL they surely
didn't come with a stitch of bondo in them, so Mario obviously can't bring
it back to showroom condition...

[email protected] August 20th 08 12:22 PM

On Aug 19, 8:05 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> "Remco" > wrote in message

> On Aug 19, 7:03 pm, " > wrote:
>
> >http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121UwklKz

> > what can i say its great being me. the owner is going to have the
> > brought back to 100% SHOW ROOM condition , and I can only think of the
> > fun it will be to find the parts to make it happen.

PhAgOt..... Sorry thats all I got.

Remco[_1_] August 20th 08 02:09 PM

On Aug 19, 11:05*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> "Remco" > wrote in message

> On Aug 19, 7:03 pm, " > wrote:
>
> >http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121UwklKz

> > what can i say its great being me. the owner is going to have the
> > brought back to 100% SHOW ROOM condition , and I can only think of the
> > fun it will be to find the parts to make it happen.
> >//Back// to show room condition?
> >After he sees what kind of hack your are, he'll just want it //
> >back//.

> Hey Cow, did the vw's come from the factory with the pretty pink fanfold
> siding insulation Mario likes to put down under the carpet? LOL they surely
> didn't come with a stitch of bondo in them, so Mario obviously can't bring
> it back to showroom condition...

LOL!
Yeah, seeing that pink home depot insulating foam had my mouth drop
open like a two dollar suitcase.

http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4067.JPG
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4068.JPG
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4069.JPG
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4071.JPG

Sad that anyone would let him work on anything, let along a zwitter..

Joey Tribiani August 20th 08 02:34 PM

"Remco" > wrote in message
>LOL!
>Yeah, seeing that pink home depot insulating foam had my mouth drop
>open like a two dollar suitcase.

>http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4067.JPG
>http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4068.JPG
>http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4069.JPG
>http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3/100_4071.JPG

>Sad that anyone would let him work on anything, let along a zwitter..

I should just pick up the scraps on the jobsites, it's everywhere.... I'm
sitting on a goldmine!! hell I have ten square of it in my basement....
goldmine, I tell ya! (not a lick of it in my vw's, but I must be a novice)