AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2002 sl1and 2002 sl2 have both (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=434141)

Steven moen October 7th 16 03:18 PM

2002 sl1and 2002 sl2 have both

Sl series .both have severe oil leaks on motor and I've seen many others
but I can't find out where it's coming from .I pressure washed it clean .it
leaks can't find it .engine was coated with oil really bad gets into belt
pulleys,soaks the insulation in hood I thought it was front seal maybe head
gasket then maybe timing cover .any ideas .I've seen many like if gas hot to
be the same problem on all the engines I've seen like that .any ideas not
valve cover ok .not oil pan .can water pump leak oil somehow .could be
spraying oil when driving if internal engine pressures builds

--
for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/saturn/20...oth-21158-.htm