AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Crapwagon Outtake: It Doesn't Get Much Cheaper Than This (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=404551)

[email protected] August 26th 14 10:15 AM

Crapwagon Outtake: It Doesn't Get Much Cheaper Than This

I have an unnatural aversion to two-door cars. Jack's Accord V6 Coupe would, in my eyes, be perfect if it were only a sedan. Give me an Audi S4 or a BMW M3 over their coupe siblings, no matter how attractive the lines. Ok, maybe I'd take an S5. I'd much prefer a 4-door GTI [?] The post Crapwagon Outtake: It Doesn't Get Much Cheaper Than This appeared first on The Truth About Cars.
Read Mo http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...-much-cheaper/

Audi NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Audi.html