AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Sirus Radio Display Info Help SAT Radio (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=44924)

GringoJoe October 3rd 05 09:31 PM

Sirus Radio Display Info Help SAT Radio

I have a 2005 Cherokee Limited with the Nav/Sat radio deal, and I
recently had the unit replaced because it stopped working.

When listening to Sat Radio in the new unit it no longer displays
"Artist" or "Song Title." I thumbed through the manual and couldn't
find any info on it. If I hit the info button it will display for 5
secs then go away. I would like it to be displayed the entire time I'm
listening to that station. Any suggestions out there before I have to
take it to the dealer and wait 4 hours for them to do it?

Thanks!