AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GPL: Mosport update (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=330576)

Ruud Dingemans June 14th 09 06:20 AM

GPL: Mosport update

FYI, for those of you that still have GPL on their harddrive somewhere,

Updated GPL Mosport is now available on the GPLMZ site (and thru
Savefile.com),
which combines past updates and enhances them further in order to make a
more realistic depiction of the track in 66/67 (for instance, adds the
missing grandstand at the end of the straight).

http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=4513

Free update, of course. Basic installation is simple, just add a
mosport.dat file from original GPL to the update folder. Enjoy,

Regards, Rudy
(GPLRank: -40)

Kai Åberg June 14th 09 09:25 AM

GPL: Mosport update

Ruud Dingemans wrote:
> FYI, for those of you that still have GPL on their harddrive somewhere,
>
> Updated GPL Mosport is now available on the GPLMZ site (and thru
> Savefile.com),
> which combines past updates and enhances them further in order to make a
> more realistic depiction of the track in 66/67 (for instance, adds the
> missing grandstand at the end of the straight).
>
> http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=4513
>
> Free update, of course. Basic installation is simple, just add a
> mosport.dat file from original GPL to the update folder. Enjoy,
>
> Regards, Rudy
> (GPLRank: -40)

This one's a keeper. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much :)

Kai

oppolo July 2nd 09 12:46 PM

GPL: Mosport update

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 07:20:33 +0200, Ruud Dingemans >
wrote:

>FYI, for those of you that still have GPL on their harddrive somewhere,

HI
can you make the F2 minimod GEM compatible?
i like this physic more than "advance trainer" ones
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00146.html

tx

APLer July 2nd 09 11:12 PM

GPL: Mosport update

Ruud Dingemans > wrote in
b.home.nl:

> FYI, for those of you that still have GPL on their harddrive somewhere,
>
> Updated GPL Mosport is now available on the GPLMZ site (and thru
> Savefile.com),
> which combines past updates and enhances them further in order to make a
> more realistic depiction of the track in 66/67 (for instance, adds the
> missing grandstand at the end of the straight).
>
> http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=4513
>
> Free update, of course. Basic installation is simple, just add a
> mosport.dat file from original GPL to the update folder. Enjoy,

Has the scale changed on this at all? I noticed at a couple of points that
the old course varied widely from the scale on sports car GT.

> Regards, Rudy
> (GPLRank: -40)

Damn you! (~240 for me after about 3 months).

oppolo July 3rd 09 10:26 AM

GPL: Mosport update

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:12:08 +0000 (UTC), APLer >
wrote:

>Has the scale changed on this at all? I noticed at a couple of points that
>the old course varied widely from the scale on sports car GT.

it is a graphic update of the default track of gpl

APLer July 4th 09 12:45 AM

GPL: Mosport update

oppolo > wrote in
:

> On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:12:08 +0000 (UTC), APLer >
> wrote:
>
>>Has the scale changed on this at all? I noticed at a couple of points
>>that the old course varied widely from the scale on sports car GT.

> it is a graphic update of the default track of gpl

So you don't know.