AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How Modify file .pta.car (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17308)

Stefano October 24th 04 02:08 AM

How Modify file .pta.car

Excused the ignorance but I do not know like making in order to personalize
the rows pta.car of the several one mod of nascar racing 2003, the TPTCC the
TRANSAM the FERRARI330. Someone knows to say to me if a software exists,
type masstudio for F1 challenge.

Thanks

Stefano

Dave Henrie October 24th 04 04:07 AM

"Stefano" > wrote in
:

> Excused the ignorance but I do not know like making in order to
> personalize the rows pta.car of the several one mod of nascar racing
> 2003, the TPTCC the TRANSAM the FERRARI330. Someone knows to say to
> me if a software exists, type masstudio for F1 challenge.
>
> Thanks
>
> Stefano

Winmip2 probably is the tool, then you need one of the better graphic
programs. I would bet there are tutorials in the forums of the uspits.com

dave henrie

Stefano October 24th 04 04:17 PM

Thanks Dave

Bye