AutoBanter

-   Ford Explorer (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   '96 Explorer Wheel Covers - 96 Ford Explorer Wheel Cover.JPG (0/1) (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=327671)

[email protected] May 3rd 09 12:19 AM

'96 Explorer Wheel Covers - 96 Ford Explorer Wheel Cover.JPG (0/1)

Does anyone know where I can get replacements pentagonal wheel covers
for my '96 Explorer exactly like the one in the attached picture? I
bought some on eBay that looked similar but were 3-sided rather than
pentagonal and those did not fit properly at all. I've also tried the
local salvage places with no luck at all. Thanks in advance....

Rick

Vic Klein May 3rd 09 01:38 PM

'96 Explorer Wheel Covers - 96 Ford Explorer Wheel Cover.JPG (0/1)

Look on eBay. There is one there now for about $5

=Vic=